Sunday, November 21, 2010

Road Trip XV

The Rev is heading out on another Flames Road Trip.  This time, our travels take us to the East Coast, with plans to see the Flames play the Rangers, Devils, Flyers and Penguins.  I say plans, as I currently don't have tickets to the Penguins game.
Penguin tickets have been a little harder to come by than I had originally thought.  It seems that when you have a young exciting team, people enjoy watching you.  But, I think the biggest reason is the new arena.  This will only be the 13th game ever played at the CONSOL Energy Center.  I'll keep searching, and if worst comes to worst, buy something off a scalper outside the arena.  By the by, if anybody has any connections in Pittsburgh, I'd be very grateful!
Whilst on the road, I'll be updating the progress of the trip, so if you'd like to follow along, you can do so in a a variety of ways:

1. On TSR @ the Flames Road Trips page
2. Updates on By: TwitterButtons.com

3. Progress on The Map

4. Photos on Flickr

Now the only hope is the Flames play like they did against the Hawks on Friday, and less like they played against...most of their other opponents this year.


-TheRev

Agree? Disagree? We want to hear from you! Click below to comment

1 comment:

sirwin31 said...

Try fanxchange.com ...